Tax & Business
Jimmy Forbes is a partner in the Firm’s Tax & Business Services division. He has extensive tax compliance and consulting experience with public and privately held companies. His experience includes several years with a national accounting firm, where he worked with small to midcap public companies and middle-market, privately held C corps and S corps. He has advised clients on structuring, due diligence, and compliance for mergers and acquisitions with values ranging from $1 million to $2 billion in value.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Dobama Theater, Treasurer
- Cleveland Hearing and Speech Center Finance Committee, Past Treasurer
- Plumbers Local 55 Credit Union, Supervisory Audit Committee, Past Chairman