Tax & Business
Joel Bassett is a Tax & Business Services partner in the Firm’s Portland, Maine, office. Mr. Bassett joined Marcum LLP in 2019 via the merger of Dawson, Smith, Purvis & Bassett, P.A. (DSPB) into Marcum’s New England Region. He provides tax, accounting, and financial consulting services to businesses, including service professionals such as physicians, engineers, architects, and lawyers. He also practices in the specialty area of personal financial planning.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Cape Elizabeth Education Foundation – Finance Committee Member
- Cape Elizabeth Land Trust – Finance Committee Member
- Maine Estate Planning Council
- Parents Club of Central New England (PCCNE), United States Naval Academy, Treasurer