John E. Klenner is a partner in the Assurance Services division of the Firm’s New York City office. He has extensive experience working closely with businesses that span several industries including financial services, technology, real estate, energy, healthcare and e-commerce.
As a key member of the Firm’s Assurance Services group and Transaction Services group, Mr. Klenner assists clients with audits and financial reporting requirements and advises on matters related to mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and due diligence including business risk analysis. Mr. Klenner also leads the firms Healthcare Industry Practice in the New York City Metro Region.
Mr. Klenner has more than 30 years experience working in both public accounting and private industry. He joined the Firm in 2005. Previously, he was with two full-service hotels in Southern California prior to relocating to New York and working at two regional public accounting firms.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- United States Tennis Association, Incorporated, Former Budget Committee Member
- United States Tennis Association, Incorporated, Leadership and Team Building Committee Member
- USTA Eastern, Inc. (Eastern Section of the United States Tennis Association), Past President
- Junior Tennis Foundation, Director and Audit Committee Chairman
- Malaria No More, Treasurer