John J. O’Donnell is a partner in Marcum’s Valuation, Forensic & Litigation Services group, with more than 30 years of experience providing fraud investigation, forensic accounting, financial dispute resolution, and business valuation services.
He is routinely retained by top business attorneys, litigators, and insurance companies, as well as law enforcement agencies, including the U.S. Department of Justice, and state and county prosecutors’ offices. These engagements have included forensic investigations to uncover white collar crime, fraud, and embezzlement schemes, along with civil disputes involving partners and shareholders, breach of contract matters, economic damage calculations, bankruptcy services, and business valuation services.
John joined Marcum in 2022 with the merger of Friedman LLP into the Firm.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), Associate Member