John O’Donnell is a partner in Marcum’s Valuation, Forensic & Litigation Support group. For over 25 years, John has concentrated his practice on providing fraud investigations, forensic accounting, and business valuation services.
John is routinely retained by top business attorneys and litigators, insurance companies, and law enforcement agencies, including the U.S. Department of Justice and state and county prosecutors’ offices. These engagements have included forensic investigations to uncover white collar crime, fraud, and embezzlement schemes, as well as civil disputes involving partners and shareholders, breach of contract matters, economic damage calculations and business valuation services.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Turnaround Management Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), Associate Member
- Association of Prosecuting Attorneys (APA), Associate Member