John Tax is an assurance partner in Marcum’s Real Estate group. He has more than 26 years of combined experience in public and private accounting, providing specialized auditing and accounting support for clients in the real estate industry. His expansive background includes both public and private real estate investment trusts, partnerships, and other pass-through entities.
John has developed and maintained strong client relationships throughout his career. Additionally, he has spearheaded internal staff development initiatives to improve audit engagement efficiencies that meet client expectations and deadlines.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Long Island Builders Institute