Joseph Crivelli is an assurance partner at Marcum. His experience gives him the foresight to counsel clients on compliance, accounting, and tax issues in an ever-evolving regulatory landscape.
Prior to joining Marcum, Joseph worked in private industry at a major financial services company. Currently, he works closely with developers, financial institutions, and investors in the affordable housing industry. Joseph also works with restaurants at all stages of their lifecycle, helping them achieve their financial goals in dynamic and competitive market environments.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Securities and Exchange Commission Practice Committee, Former Member
- Real Estate Accounting Committee, Former Member
- Government Auditing Standards Committee, Former Member
- Hotel Committee, Former Member
- Construction Contractors Committee, Former Member
- New York State Association for Affordable Housing
- International Council of Shopping Centers