Tax & Business
Joseph Domagala is a partner in Marcum’s Tax & Business Services group. He has more than 30 years of public accounting experience in all aspects of corporate, partnership, and individual tax preparation, and has performed significant research concerning business formation and taxation.
He is a Certified Public Accountant licensed to practice in Maine, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants (MECPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPA)
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants (NHSCPA)
- Nashua Child Care Center, Board of Directors and Treasurer
- James Russell Wiggins Downeast Family YMCA, Chairperson of the Board of Directors
- Kebo Valley Golf Club, Board of Directors and Finance Committee Member