Tax & Business
Judith Saunders is a partner in the Firm’s Hartford, Connecticut office. She provides accounting, tax and advisory services to her clients and navigates them through the many challenges that face business owners today.
Ms. Saunders consults with physician practices on such topics as retirement planning and tax planning, office procedures, and compensation calculations. In addition, she also works with other professional service companies and retail organizations.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- The Connecticut Health Council
- Noah Webster House and West Hartford Historical Society, Former Treasurer
- West Hartford Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, Former Chair
- Interval House, Former President and Former Treasurer
- The American Heart Association, Former Board Member