Tax & Business
Katy Daiell is a partner in the Firm’s Boston office, a member of the Firm’s Corporate Tax Services group, and the co-leader of New England’s Life Science/Technology Industry Group. She has over 15 years of experience working with public and private clients of varying size and complexity. Katy has a diverse background in corporate tax, including tax compliance and planning for multi-national and multi-state corporate enterprises both publicly owned and closely held, as well as pass-through entity taxation and ASC 740 tax provision preparation and review. Her industry experience includes technology and life sciences, manufacturing, distribution, alternative investment, and professional service firms. She has worked for regional, national and international public accounting firms in the past.
Katy also serves as the Women’s Initiative Leader for the Firm’s Boston and Portland offices. She received her Master’s in the Science of Taxation in 2010 from Bryant University of Rhode Island.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) – Boston Chapter
- Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, May 2022
- Marcum Foundation, Advisory Board