Kevin Cole is a Partner in the Firm’s New Haven, Connecticut office and is a member of its National Construction Industry Group. He has more than 20 years of audit and accounting experience working at international accounting and consulting firms serving companies and business owners in various industries including healthcare, construction, manufacturing, financial services and professional services. He performs Independent Partner Reviews for numerous engagements for the New England offices of the firm and is a Peer Reviewer under the AICPA Peer Review Program.
Mr. Cole has worked as a Partner for numerous companies in various industries including manufacturing, distribution, technology, financial and professional services, as well as construction contractors and related companies. Some of his current clients have international operations including Canada, China and Mexico. He also has extensive experience assisting clients with due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, financing alternatives and implementation of new accounting pronouncements.
Mr. Cole has served as an arbitrator in disputes related to accounting treatments. In addition, he has been acknowledged in several publications of the AICPA’s Audit and Accounting Guide – Construction Contractors and related Audit Risk Alert – Construction Contractors.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Audit Risk Alert and Audit Guide, Technical Reviewer
- The Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Accounting Emerging Issues Committee
- Budget and Reporting Committee
- University of Hartford Construction Institute
- Associated General Contractors
- Easter Seals Goodwill Industries Board and Finance Committee Member
- AIDS Interfaith Network, Inc. of New Haven, Executive Board Member and Treasurer
- SDN Foundation
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- CFMA Building Profits