AssuranceNonprofit & Social Sector, Nonprofit Audit Services, Risk Management & Compliance
Kimberly Robertson is a partner in the Assurance Services Division in the Firm’s Washington, D.C. office. She came to Marcum via the Firm’s merger with Raffa, P.C., one of the nation’s preeminent public accounting and business consulting firms, specializing in nonprofits.
Ms. Robertson has more than 30 years of experience serving the nonprofit and government industries. Her clients include community-based organizations, trade associations, private foundations, healthcare, and international organizations.
An accomplished communicator and instructor, Ms. Robertson is particularly skilled in performing organizational assessments, facilitating strategic planning sessions, and assisting clients in indirect cost rate proposals and internal control assessments. She has delivered seminars for the AICPA, ASAE, and NGMA; and has contributed articles for ASAE’s magazine, and led numerous classes in accounting, auditing and procedures required under Uniform Grant Guidance. Additionally, she currently serves on the editorial board for The Nonprofit Audit Guide.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Leadership Greater Washington, Member
- Nexus Health, Board Member & Immediate Past Chair
- American Hospital Association, Regional Policy Board Member
- Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Commission, Chair
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Maryland Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- National Association of Black Accountants, Member