Kyle M. Rohrig is a partner in the Firm’s Tax & Business Services Division and a member of the Firm’s Construction group. Mr. Rohrig’s work includes servicing a full range of accounting and tax engagements for contractors and subcontractors, as well as real estate developers and property managers. In addition, Mr. Rohrig has considerable experience serving clients in the hospitality and retail industries.
Mr. Rohrig joined Marcum in 2019 via the Firm’s merger with Skoda Minotti. Earlier in his career, Mr. Rohrig worked for an international accounting firm in the tax department. A Certified Public Accountant since 2000, he has nearly 25 years of accounting experience.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)<?li>
- Certified Construction Auditor (CCA)
- Ohio Contractors Association
- Subcontractors Association of Northeast Ohio
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Building Owners Management Association
- Construction Employers Association