Office Managing Partner; Partner-in-Charge, Tax Services - Marlton & Northfield
Tax & Business
Lee Sheilds has more than 25 years of public accounting and tax experience. Lee represents business and individual clients in a wide variety of industries, including real estate, manufacturing, distribution, technology, and professional services. A large part of his client base is comprised of medical and dental practices where he has been instrumental in helping with transactions on the buy and sell side. Lee is sought after for his knowledge on new and ever-changing tax programs such as the Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP) and Employee Retention Credits (“ERC”).
Lee’s experience includes:
- Preparing corporate, partnership, and individual income tax returns, including tax planning and projections
- Advising clients on strategies that maximize capital effi ciency and minimize tax liabilities
- Representation before federal and state taxing authorities to handle and resolve complex tax examinations
Throughout his career, Lee has contributed to dozens of internal and external tax seminars and has been featured in several regional and national publications including New Jersey CPA Magazine, NJBIZ, Accounting Today, and New Jersey Business Magazine.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certiﬁ ed Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certiﬁ ed Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- LeTip of Cherry Hill, Board Member and Treasurer
- Samaritan Healthcare and Hospice, Board of Trustees
- Rowan University, Accounting Advisory Board