Leo Moretti is a partner in the Firm’s Providence, Rhode Island, office. He has extensive accounting and auditing experience focusing on governmental, HUD, non profit organizations, and quasi-municipalities. Mr. Moretti is also very active in providing peer review and quality review advisory services for CPA firms in several states. Mr. Moretti is a committee member and current chairman of New England Peer Review, Inc. He is also very involved in teaching CPE seminars and is a former instructor for the Becker CPA Review Course. He was honorably discharged at the rank of staff sergeant after serving six years in the Rhode Island Army National Guard.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Peer Review Program/Reviewer
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA), Accounting & Auditing Committee/Peer Review (Chairman 2009-2011)
- New England Peer Review, Inc., Executive Committee/New England Peer Review/Chairman (2001-2004, 2015 – Present)
- Rhode Island Association of Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Association of Accountants