Lenny Gordon is a partner in the Firm’s Los Angeles office and is the Southern California regional leader for its Food & Beverage industry group. He specializes in companies with product lines in which consumers can “wear it, eat it, or plug it in.” These companies span a variety of industries, including apparel, furniture, food & beverage, electronics, and jewelry.
Lenny has an outstanding reputation for providing audits, reviews, forecasts, and general consulting, including fractional Chief Financial Officer (CFO) services, to his clients.
Throughout his nearly 40 year career, Lenny has developed a close business advisory relationship with his clients, providing audit, financial reporting, and strategic planning services. In addition, he has assisted numerous clients in procuring financing.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Textile Professionals Club, Past President
- University of Southern California, Accounting Circle
- City of Hope, Apparel Industries Group, Board of Directors
- Self Help & Recovery Exchange, President, Board of Directors
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Accounting for Importers
- Business Start-up & Entrepreneurship
- Exporting Fashion to the United States