Liliana AbouRafeh is a tax partner in the Melville office of the Firm’s Alternative Investment Industry Group, specializing in partnership and private equity taxation.
With nearly 15 years of experience, Ms. AbouRafeh advises private equity funds, their general partnerships and management companies on complex tax matters including international and state and local tax compliance. She works closely with private equity and investment partnership clients on tax compliance and consulting projects.
Ms. AbouRafeh has dedicated herself to the alternative investment space, beginning her career with the Firm’s Alternative Investment Group. She is proficient in addressing client needs and helping them reach their goals with tax strategies to minimize risk. She applies this knowledge as a lecturer for in-house training to Marcum staff and stays active in the community, as a member of the AICPA and NYSSCPA, where she serves on multiple statewide committees.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Taxation of Financial Instruments and Transactions Committee
- Partnerships & LLCs Committee
- New York Multistate and Local Taxation Committee