Tax & Business
Lisa Ricciardi is a partner Marcum’s Accounting Services Group, providing auditing, accounting, consulting and tax services to individuals and businesses. She is an expert advisor to clients in construction and construction-related industries and has a strong background serving manufacturers, not-for-profit organizations, professional service firms and wholesalers.
Ms. Ricciardi also holds the designation of Certified Construction Auditor (CCA), granted by the National Association of Construction Auditors (NACA) for those professionals who focus on accounting, auditing and consulting within the construction industry. She is a frequent lecturer and author on topics of accounting and auditing for the construction industry, as well as asset protection, estate planning and business succession.
Honors have followed this business excellence. Ms. Ricciardi was included in the Hall of Fame of Long Island’s 50 Most Influential Women in Business in 2021 after being included three times by Long Island Business News, which also has included her among the Who’s Who in Accounting and Who’s Who in Women. She was also named a Businesswoman of Excellence by the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) and a Woman of Distinction by the Town of Oyster Bay.
Ms. Ricciardi’s contributions to the community include the Interfaith Nutrition Network (INN), Nontraditional Employment for Women (NEW), Toys for Tots Toy Drive, and Contractors for Kids. She currently serves as a committee member for The INN’s Annual Lunch Fundraiser and serves on the board of Homecoming Farm, where she volunteers at farm events and fundraisers. She was an active member of the Jones Beach Power Squadron and the Town of Oyster Bay W.A.K.E. U.P. environmental program, which helps clean and protect area waterways.
Ms. Ricciardi came to Marcum after the Firm joined forces with Castellano, Korenberg & Company in 2020.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Long Island Contractors Association
- National Association of Women in Construction
- New York City Surety Association
- Regional Alliance for Small Contractors
- National Association of Construction Auditors
- Mechanical Contractors Association
- Long Island Builders Institute
Awards & Recognitions
- Hall of Fame, Top 50 Women in Business, Long Island Business News, 2021
- Who’s Who in Women in Professional Services, Long Island Business News, 2020