Tax & Business
Mark Nicastro is a tax partner at Marcum. He has more than 35 years of public accounting and tax experience with clients in a wide variety of industries, including healthcare, legal, hospitality, thoroughbred racing, and technology companies.
Mark spent more than three years as an IRS agent, in which capacity he conducted in-depth tax examinations of individuals and closely held companies.
Professional & CIvic Affiliations
- Supreme Court of NJ District IIIB Ethics Committee for Burlington County
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Tax Section Member
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Rowan University, Rohrer College of Business, Executive Advisory Council Member
- The Patriot Fund Treasurer and Advisory Board Member
- Ideas x Innovation Network (i2N), Former Board Member