Tax & Business
Maryann Czarnota is a partner in Marcum’s Tax & Business Services Division and a member of the Firm’s national Healthcare Group. She has developed an expertise working within the medical and dental professions, providing services such as accounting, tax, business valuations, compensation modeling and structuring, and consultation on mergers and acquisitions, practice expansion, buy-ins, and buy-outs.
She holds numerous professional certifications, with designations including Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), Certified Forensic Financial Analyst (CFFA), Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA), Certified Exit Planner Advisor (CEPA), and Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF).
Before joining Marcum in 2019, Ms. Czarnota was a partner at The Abrix Group, L.P. She also has “Big 4” accounting firm experience.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Chicago Health Executives Forum
- American College of Healthcare Executives