Matthew Lombardo is a Marcum principal working with clients within the Consumer Products, Fashion, Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, and Architecture & Engineering industries. Matthew utilizes his attestation skills and general accounting knowledge to help clients realize their financial goals and business objectives. He also provides clients with financial reporting, compilations, regulations and best practice updates that could impact client operations, and corporate and individual income tax preparation and planning. Matthew utilizes his technical skills, industry knowledge, and business acumen to help clients review and strategize financing arrangements and perform operational analysis to increase efficiency and profitability.
He was an honoree in the 2020 Long Island Business News “40 Under 40” Awards. Matthew is a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSCPA).
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Long Island Associate, Affiliate
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Friedman LLP CPE Committee, Member
- Friedman LLP PPP Loan Forgiveness Team, Member
- 2020 Long Island Business News 40 under 40