Meredith Cartier Angjeli is a director in the Firm’s Advisory Services practice and a member of the Litigation Support Group. She has over nine years of management consulting experience, focusing on litigation support, expert witness services, and forensic accounting.
Ms. Angjeli and her team are frequently retained to provide expert witness services regarding the amount of financial damages in the context of business and commercial disputes. As a specialist in complex financial analysis, Ms. Angjeli has extensive experience applying accounting and valuation principles to quantify economic damages. She has also provided economic guidance to clients during mediation and/or settlement discussions. Her practice areas include intellectual property, contract disputes, warranty claims, breach of fiduciary duty, post-close disputes, wrongful termination, and wrongful death matters. Her experience spans a wide range of industries, including consumer products, medical devices, industrial products, construction, pharmaceuticals, and technology. Ms. Angjeli has also served as an independent expert on damages in cases venued in both United States District Court and AAA arbitration.
Ms. Angjeli also has experience in a variety of forensic accounting matters, including investigations and anti-bribery/corruption matters. She has lead external investigations in partnership with client’s external counsel and has also teamed with client’s internal auditors and general counsel to navigate allegations of fraud, illegal acts or non-compliance.
Ms. Angjeli formerly worked in the Forensics Services Advisory practice of a “Big 4”orensics Services Advisory practice of a “Big 4” accounting firm in Boston.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), Member
- Massachusetts Society of CPAs (MSCPA), Member
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- TC Heartland’s Impact on the Geographic Landscape of Patent Litigation, Marcum
- Valuation and Litigation Support Advisor, October 2019
- Intellectual Property Disputes – Patent Damages, Marcum 2019 Valuation and
- Litigation Support CPE Conference, Fort Lauderdale, FL, October 2019
- Recent Trends in Damages in IP Litigation, Boston Bar Association, March 2019
- Intellectual Property Disputes – Patent Damages, Marcum 2018 Valuation and
- Litigation Support CPE Conference, New Haven, CT, October 2018
- The Evolving Landscape of Patent Litigation Damages, Marcum Valuation and
- Litigation Support Advisor, September 2018
- Co-Author PwC’s Patent Litigation Studies: 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Contributor to PwC’s Patent Litigation Studies: 2012, 2013, and 2014