Tax & Business
Michael Bowen-Ashwin, a partner in Marcum’s Tax group, brings more than 20 years of experience delivering tax and accounting services to clients in a wide range of industries including professional services, manufacturing, distribution and retail, and real estate. He advises closely held businesses and high-net-worth individuals on all aspects of tax compliance, planning, and financial reporting.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Pitman United Methodist Church, Finance Committee Member
- Pitman Economic Development Committee, Former Member
- The Painted Bride Art Center, Finance Committee Member, Former Member