Tax & Business
Michael Novak has dedicated his career to providing proactive tax, accounting and business services to clients in a broad range of disciplines. He oversees relationships with large real estate groups, operating businesses, high net worth families, and nonprofit organizations.
Mr. Novak’s practice includes oversight and counsel regarding daily business needs as well as strategic initiatives. He works closely with clients when they work through significant decisions related to financing, expansion strategies, sales, and more. His clients count on his experience and guidance.
He is proud to maintain client relationships that have been with him for nearly three decades.
Additionally, Mr. Novak has held key leadership roles related to technology and the Firm’s tax practice. He serves as a mentor, ensures quality and consistency in our practice, and is well respected for his technical knowledge.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Temple Bet Shira, Past – President
- Temple Bet Shira Endowment Fund, Board of Directors
- University of Miami, President Council
- University of Miami, ACC Advisory Board
- Marcum Foundation, Board of Directors