National Leader - Consumer & Industrial Products
Michael Sacco is national leader of Marcum’s Consumer Products group. He provides accounting, auditing, tax, and business advisory services to privately held companies and their owners. Michael services clients in such industries as apparel, consumer products, e-commerce, manufacturing, import/distribution, food and beverage, architecture & engineering, and professional service companies.
As a trusted advisor, Michael helps clients develop strategies that lead to sound financial decision-making and business planning. As a result of his well-connected network, he links clients with other industry professionals.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of NYC Accountants and Bankers, Senior Board Member
- New York Banking and Finance Group, Board Member & Treasurer
- The Viscardi Center, Board Member
- Contemporary Credit Club, Member
- Needlers Foundation, Steering Committee Member
- Mann Charitable Foundation, Committee Member
- Honoree at the 2022 Special Olympics New York Gold Coast Tour for Champions Golf Outing
- Honoree at the 2018 Big Brothers Big Sisters of New York City Accountants & Bankers Reception