Noel Capuano has more than 30 years of experience delivering forensic accounting, litigation, and valuation services to a diverse range of clients including individuals, closely held companies, and large corporations. Noel specializes in business valuation in connection with marital dissolution, buy/sell agreements, business disputes, employee stock ownership plans, and estate and gift planning. She has been qualified as an expert witness in various courts in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Noel, a Certified Public Accountant in the State of New Jersey, is a frequent lecturer for professional groups including the Burlington County Bar Association, the Mercer County Bar Association, and various law firms. She covers topics relating to business valuation, the effective critique of opposing expert reports, and tax issues relating to divorce.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NAVCVA)
- NJSCPA Business Valuation, Forensic & Litigation Services Interest Group
- Mercer County Bar Association
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Dress for Success of Central Jersey, former Board Member
- HomeFront, former Board Member