Patrick O’Reilly’s is a principal and a member of the firm’s Advisory Services practice. Mr. O’Reilly serves his clients by managing all aspects of their accounting and finance operations, with an emphasis on improving internal controls and operational efficiency. His 30 years of relevant experience covers nearly all aspects of public accounting. His experience also includes food and beverage, real estate management, medical practices, law firm administration, architecture and engineering firms.
Mr. O’Reilly is knowledgeable in taxation, business plan formulation and implementation, human resources management, payroll, benefits administration, insurance, retirement plans, and all manners of financial accounting software applications. He primarily functions as an outsourced CFO or Controller to clients
of varying sizes. The work performed is often an outsourced placement but can be applied in interim situations as well and service levels can be scaled up or down depending on the needs.
Mr. O’Reilly and his wife own a local restaurant and bar in Scarborough, ME where they live and he is an active multi-sport high school and collegiate official.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Association of Legal Administrators
- National League of Cities (NLC) Finance, Administration & Intergovernmental Relations Steering Committee (FAIR)
- Greater Portland Council of Governments
- Scarborough Land Trust
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board Advisory Committee (GASAC)
- Maine Sports Hall of Fame, Treasurer
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Food & Beverage Impacts & Trends Webinar, Association of Food Industries, Neptune, NJ, June 2020
- Responsible Restaurant Reopening Webinar, Marcum LLP, New York, NY, May 2020
- Retail Food & Beverage Impacts & Trends Webinar, Marcum LLP, Portland, ME, April 2020
- Stimulus Bill Implications for Food & Beverage Companies Podcast, The Food Institute Podcast, New York, NY, April 2020
- Restaurant Trends Presentation, Marcum LLP, Melville, NY, December 2019