Patrick O’Reilly’s is a principal in the Firm’s Financial Accounting and Advisory services (FAAS) practice. Patrick serves his clients by managing all aspects of their accounting and finance operations, with an emphasis on improving internal controls and operational efficiency. His 30 years of relevant experience covers nearly all aspects of public accounting. His experience also includes food and beverage, real estate management, medical practices, law firm administration, architecture and engineering firms.
Patrick is knowledgeable in taxation, business plan formulation and implementation, human resources management, payroll, benefits administration, insurance, retirement plans, and all manners of financial accounting software applications. He primarily functions as an outsourced CFO or Controller to clients of varying sizes. The work performed is often an outsourced placement but can be applied in interim situations as well and service levels can be scaled up or down depending on the needs.
Patrick and his wife own a local restaurant and bar in Scarborough, ME where they live and he is an active multi-sport high school and collegiate official.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Maine Fore Charity Board
- Scarborough Land Trust Board
- Maine Sports Hall of Fame, Treasurer
Articles & Presentations
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund Webinar, Marcum, New York, NY, April 2021
- Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC), Maine Brewers Guild Newsletter, South Portland, ME, February 2021
- Stimulus Act Webinar, City Line Foods, West Haven, CT, January 2021
- Maine Mandatory Paid Leave Act, Marcum, Portland, ME, December 2020
- Tips for Improving Curbside Takeout During Covid-19, Marcum, New York, NY, November 2020
- PPP Loans in the F&B Industry Webinar, HotSchedules, Austin, TX, August 2020
- Update on PPP Loan Forgiveness During COVID-19, Fourth, April 2020
- Food & Beverage Impacts & Trends Webinar, Association of Food Industries, Neptune, NJ, June 2020
- Responsible Restaurant Reopening Webinar, Marcum, New York, NY, May 2020
- Retail Food & Beverage Impacts & Trends Webinar, Marcum, Portland, ME, April 2020
- Stimulus Bill Implications for Food & Beverage Companies Podcast, The Food Institute Podcast, New York, NY, April 2020
- Restaurant Trends Presentation, Marcum, Melville, NY, December 2019