Patty Arechabaleta is a director within the Firm’s Advisory Services Division. She is a specialist in matrimonial dissolution and litigation support cases and recently received advanced training in the Collaborative Law process. Additionally, Patty has experience in commercial litigation matters.
Her experience includes performing business valuations and damage calculations, as well as forensic accounting. Earlier in her career, Patty worked in financial statement auditing as well as tax structuring.
She regularly serves as an expert witness and has testified in numerous family law matters in the Circuit Courts of Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. Additionally, Patty has participated in several marital dissolution mediation and settlement conferences.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Collaborative Family Law Professionals of South Florida
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuations Analysts (NACVA)
- Leadership Hollywood Alumni, 1998 Graduate