Patty Hamilton is a partner in the Firm’s Assurance Services division. Patty specializes in accounting, auditing, and consulting, and she is responsible for overseeing the Tampa team that performs audits, reviews, and compilations. She works primarily with closely-held businesses and has extensive experience with a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, real estate, construction and development, distribution, professional employer organizations, and nonprofit organizations.
Patty builds strong relationships with clients and contacts to help them achieve their goals and find solutions. She is heavily involved in Firm-wide initiatives and prides herself on supporting a culture of empowerment and teamwork. She provides leadership and mentorship for those around her and always looks for opportunities to teach and grow her team.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- FICPA, Mentor
- Leadership Tampa Bay, Alumna, Class of 2008
- Tampa Bay Economic Prosperity Foundation, Board Director & Treasurer
- Tampa Bay Economic Development Council, Business Development Retention & Expansion Committee Chair
Awards & Recognition
- Finalist for FICPA Women to Watch 2019
- Finalist for Tampa Bay Business Journal’s 2016 Business Woman of the Year
- Graduate of Skoda Minotti’s second Leadership Development Class, 2013-2015
- Recipient of Skoda Minotti’s annual Delivering on the Promise Award in 2014