Patty Hamilton is a partner in the Firm’s Assurance Services Group. With over 20 years of experience, Ms. Hamilton specializes in accounting, auditing, and consulting. She is responsible for overseeing the Tampa team that performs audits, reviews, and compilations. She works primarily with closely-held businesses and has extensive experience with a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, real estate, construction and development, distribution, professional employer organizations, and nonprofit organizations.
Ms. Hamilton builds strong relationships with clients and contacts to help them achieve their goals and find solutions. She is heavily involved in firm-wide initiatives and prides herself on supporting a culture of empowerment and teamwork. She provides leadership and mentorship for those around her and looks for opportunities to teach and grow her team.
Ms. Hamilton has served as a mentor in the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA) and was a graduate of Leadership Tampa Bay in 2008.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
Awards & Recognition
- Finalist for FICPA Women to Watch 2019
- Finalist for Tampa Bay Business Journal’s 2016 Business Woman of the Year
- Graduate of Skoda Minotti’s second Leadership Development Class, 2013-2015
- Recipient of Skoda Minotti’s annual Delivering on the Promise Award in 2014