Paul DiTredici is a partner in Marcum’s Assurance Services Group and co-leader of its New York Construction Service Group. He provides assurance and consulting services to various types of clientele in the construction and real estate industries, working closely with general contractors, construction managers, and a wide range of subcontractors. In addition, Mr. DiTredici also provides tax planning and compliance services. His proficiency goes further than traditional areas of accounting as he is strategic planner and trusted business advisor for his clients.
With more than 20 years of public and private accounting experience, Mr. DiTredici has authored many articles that have been published in various professional publications. In addition, he actively participates in community and fundraising efforts. He serves on the board of directors as assistant treasurer of the Long Island Chapter of the Risk Management Association and is an active tribute committee member and supporter of Cooley’s Anemia Foundation among many other organizations.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA), Nassau Chapter
- Risk Management Association, Board of Directors
- Cooley’s Anemia Foundation, Tribute Committee
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Long Island Contractors Association
- Subcontractors Trade Association
- Queens & Bronx Building Association (QBBA)
- Association of Wall Ceiling Carpentry Industries of New York
- Long Island Steel Trade Association
- Association of Concrete Contractors of NY
- NYS Surety Association