Tax & Business
Paul Moran is a managing director in the Firm’s Providence, Rhode Island, office. He has a diversified accounting and tax practice that includes investigatory examinations, divorce settlements, reconstruction of accounting records for bankruptcy proceedings, alternate dispute resolution, and quality review of accounting practices. Mr. Moran is a certified member of the United States District Court and District Court of Rhode Island, Alternate Dispute Resolution Panel. He holds a license to engage in the business of insurance in the states of Rhode Island and Massachusetts. He is also a founder, consultant, and technical reviewer for New England Peer Review.
Mr. Moran was honored by The College Crusade of Rhode Island as their Partner in Philanthropy on November 20, 2012, and was awarded the 2017 Dr. Americo W. Petrocelli Distinguished Service Award in recognition of his extraordinary contribution to increasing college readiness for all Rhode Island students.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Rhode Island Children’s Crusade, Past Chairman
- North Providence Lions Club, Past President
- Volunteer Services for Animals, Past Board Member
- Rhode Island Multiple Sclerosis Society, Consultant