New York Metro Leader
– Governance, Risk & Controls
Peter Manzetti is an Assurance principal at Marcum. An accomplished corporate governance, risk and compliance professional, Peter has led large-scale multinational Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), internal audit, risk assessment and compliance readiness and effectiveness engagements for clients in a variety of industries, including gaming, nonprofits, transportation, retail, real estate, manufacturing and distribution, telecommunications, software development and publishing.
Peter is an experienced management consultant and business analyst with particular strengths in program and project management, organizational analysis and performance measurement, productivity and process improvement, business systems development and implementation, and quality management.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northern New Jersey, Inc., Board Member and Volunteer
- Clothes for Kids’ Sake, Inc., Board Member
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE)