Tax & Business
Raelyn Davis is a tax principal at Marcum LLP with more than a decade of experience in audit, accounting, and other attest and advisory work. Raelyn’s primary clients consist of middle-market privately held companies in industries such as consumer products (including apparel, footwear and licensed childrenswear), manufacturing, distribution and retail, diamond and jewelry, construction, and professional services. Raelyn also has experience auditing nonprofit organizations and employee benefit plans.
Raelyn approaches engagements aiming to understand her clients’ businesses in order to provide tailored advice on industry-related topics, including inventory, accounts receivable and factoring, cost accounting, adoption of new accounting standards, internal controls, and streamlining operations. Raelyn has been featured in The CPA Journal.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Westport Young Women’s League, Board Member
- Fordham University Young Alumni, Member
- DFK/USA Rising Star Award Recipient