Tax & Business
Rick Petrucci is a director in the Firm’s Providence office, specializing in tax and estate planning for individuals, families and closely held businesses. As a certified public accountant, attorney and CFP® professional, Rick provides valuable guidance to his clients, helping them to make informed decisions.
Mr. Petrucci joined Marcum in 2022 when Piccerelli, Gilstein & Company merged into the Firm.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Estate Planning Council of Rhode Island
- Financial Planning Association, Rhode Island Chapter
- Lifespan’s Planned Giving Advisory Council
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Probate & Trust Committee