Chief Operating Officer
Ronald Storch serves as the Firm’s chief operating officer. He oversees all aspects of operations and administration for Marcum offices across the U.S., Grand Cayman and China, at all times promoting growth. This encompasses a wide range of activities with involvement in many phases of management, administration, technology, marketing, human resources and finance. His responsibilities are focused on enhancing the efficiency and profitability of the Firm. He also serves on the Firm’s national Diversity & Inclusion Committee. With more than 25 years of experience in public accounting, Mr. Storch continues to leverage his extensive knowledge to ensure the Firm meets its short and long-term strategic goals.
Mr. Storch first joined Marcum in 1996, and in 2006, after serving as partner-in-charge of Marcum’s Accounting Services department, was named partner-in-charge of the Long Island office and Firm-wide administration. While in this role for six years, he additionally served as a liaison for the internal Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, and Marketing departments.
Prior to re-joining Marcum in 2016, Mr. Storch most recently served as partner-in-charge of operations for a large New York-based accounting firm where, as part of the firm’s executive leadership team, he facilitated building and enhancing firm operations and growth initiatives to ensure smooth-running, day-to-day profitable operation of the business.
Professional & CIvic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Long Island Children’s Museum, Chair, Board of Trustees
- ECOVIS Global, Supervisory Board Member
- The International Accounting Group (TIAG), Past Advisory Board Member
- Skills Unlimited, Inc., Past Board Member and Treasurer
- Young Presidents Organization (YPO), Past Member