Valuation, Forensic and Litigation
Sean Saari is a partner in the Valuation, Forensic and Litigation Services group. He helps clients address their valuation, litigation support, tax, financial reporting, strategic planning and business advisory needs.
Mr. Saari assists valuation and litigation support clients by developing credible and defensible analyses and he has testified as a financial and valuation expert numerous times. He has a practice concentrated in the areas of business valuations, litigation advisory services, domestic disputes, shareholder disputes, financial reporting, complex damages analysis and modeling, strategic planning, succession and estate planning, and mergers and acquisitions.
On the business advisory side, Mr. Saari helps clients proactively manage their businesses to plan and prepare for growth while staying on top of their tax and accounting compliance requirements. He is a frequent author and speaker on valuation, litigation advisory, business management and other financial topics.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
Awards & Recognition
- AICPA Forensic and Valuation Services Standing Ovation Award, 2016
- NACVA “40 under 40” Inaugural Class, 2014
- NACVA Jeffrey R. Salins Award for Report Writing, 2010