Sean Saari is a partner in the Advisory Services group. He helps clients address their valuation, litigation support, tax, financial reporting, strategic planning and business advisory needs.
Mr. Saari assists valuation and litigation support clients by developing credible and defensible analyses and he has testified as a financial and valuation expert numerous times. He has a practice concentrated in the areas of business valuations, litigation advisory services, domestic disputes, shareholder disputes, financial reporting, complex damages analysis and modeling, strategic planning, succession and estate planning, and mergers and acquisitions.
On the business advisory side, Mr. Saari helps clients proactively manage their businesses to plan and prepare for growth while staying on top of their tax and accounting compliance requirements. He is a frequent author and speaker on valuation, litigation advisory, business management and other financial topics.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- ABV Exam Review Task Force, 2010
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Mentor Support Group, 2018 – Present
- QuickRead Editorial Board, 2018 – Present
- Case Study Reviewer, 2010 – 2014
- Q&A Review Team, 2010
- PDI Global Valuation & Litigation Briefing Editorial Advisory Board, 2010-2012
Awards & Recognition
- 40 Under 40 in the Accounting Profession – CPA Practice Advisor, 2019
- AICPA Forensic and Valuation Services (FVS) Standing Ovation Award – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, 2016
- 40 Under 40 Award – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, 2014
- The Jeffrey R. Salins Report Writing Award – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, 2010