Shannon Ciesluk is a director in the Firm’s Advisory Services Division who provides litigation support and forensic accounting in a variety of environments.
Throughout her nearly 20 years of practice, Ms. Ciesluk has served as an expert witness, providing testimony in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee and Polk Counties. She works on engagements related to the dissolution of marriages, including collaborative law engagements, business and shareholder disputes, malpractice, pension valuation, economic damages, and fraud, among other areas.
Ms. Ciesluk works closely with external legal counsel as well as corporate counsel and others in internal business operations. She regularly conducts business damage calculations as well as business appraisals, pension valuations, and economic damages.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- University of South Florida Accounting Circle, Board of Directors
- BNI Business Connections, Tampa Bay
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (HCBA), Collaborative Section Co-Chair
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Collaborative Divorce of Tampa Bay, Next Generation Divorce
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)