Stefanie Jedra is a senior manager in the Firm’s Advisory Services practice and works primarily out of Marcum’s New York City and New Jersey offices. She appraises business interests and provides forensic accounting and litigation support for a wide variety of clientele. Ms. Jedra’s experience includes appraising companies/business interests for litigation (family law, commercial litigation) and non-litigation (estate and gift/tax/financial reporting) purposes.
Ms. Jedra joined Marcum in 2018 with over 6 years of experience in the industry. Her previous experience was primarily in business valuation, forensic litigation support, business interruption analyses, and other public accounting services.
Ms. Jedra is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in New York and is a candidate for the Accredited Member (“AM”) designation from the American Society of Appraisers.
Ms. Jedra graduated from Bucknell University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration in 2012, with a concentration in accounting and a minor in economics.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- New York Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA), New York Chapter
- Secretary (July 2020 – Current)
- Vice President of Marketing (July 2019 – June 2020)
Seminars & Presentations
- Finding Hidden Assets Using Tax Returns and Other Means, NJSBA – New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, August 2021 (with Sandra C. Fava, Esq., Gerard L. Felt, Esq., and Daniel Roche)
- Understanding Complex Valuation Topics, American Academy of Matrimonial
- Lawyers NJ Chapter, August 2021 (with Sheryl Seiden, Esq., Ilan Hirschfeld, and Daniel Roche)
- Valuation Reports: Reading and Understanding the Valuation Process, American Bar Association, July 2021 (with Rita Aquilio, Esq., Jonathan W. Lounsberry, Esq. and Ashley DeCress)
- Data Recovery and Digital Investigations in Matrimonial Matters, Marcum, May 2021 (with Sandra C. Fava, Esq., Kevin Baker and Daniel Roche)
- 15 Common Errors in Business Valuation: How to Effectively Deal with Cross-
- Examination Issues, American Society of Appraisers, May 2021 (with Sean Saari & Daniel Roche)
- Why Your Estate Plan Needs a Business Valuation, Pivot to Plan, Lassar & Cowhey LLP, April 2021 (with Janis Cowhey & Stephenie Yeh, Esq.)
- 15 Common Errors in Business Valuation, Camden County Bar Association,
- December 2020 (with Daniel Roche)
- The Future of Discovery and Data Analytics in Divorce, American Academy of
- Matrimonial Lawyers NJ Chapter, September 2020 (with Daniel Roche)
- Finding Hidden Assets Using Tax Returns and Other Means, NJSBA – New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, August 2020 (with Sandra C. Fava, Esq., Gerard L. Felt, Esq., and Daniel Roche)
- TCJA Impact on Alimony and Business Valuations, Various Law Firms, February 2019 (with Daniel Roche)
- Asset Tracing, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts NJ Chapter, November 2019 (with Daniel Roche)
Articles & Blogs
- SPAC-tacular Valuations, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers NJ Chapter (Blog), April 20, 2021 (with Daniel Roche)
- Forensic Accounting Meets Digital Analytics, Valuation & Litigation Advisor, June 22, 2020 (with Daniel Roche)
- Change? Or Changed Circumstances? Does COVID-19 Constitute a Change in Circumstances for Alimony?, Valuation & Litigation Advisor, May 26, 2020
- The Buzz about Non-Operating Assets, Valuation & Litigation Advisor, November 15, 2019
- Tax Consequences of Marriage, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Winter Newsletter, 2014/15 (with Michael Saponara)