Stefanie Jedra is a senior manager in the Firm’s Advisory Services practice and works primarily out of Marcum’s New York City and New Jersey offices. She appraises business interests and provides forensic accounting and litigation support for a wide variety of clientele. Ms. Jedra’s experience includes appraising companies/business interests for litigation (family law, commercial litigation) and non-litigation (estate and gift/tax/financial reporting) purposes.
Ms. Jedra joined Marcum in 2018 with over 6 years of experience in the industry. Her previous experience was primarily in business valuation, forensic litigation support, business interruption analyses, and other public accounting services.
Ms. Jedra is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in New York and is a candidate for the Accredited Member (“AM”) designation from the American Society of Appraisers.
Ms. Jedra graduated from Bucknell University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration in 2012, with a concentration in accounting and a minor in economics.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- New York Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA), New York Chapter
Secretary (July 2020 – Current)
Vice President of Marketing (July 2019 – June 2020)
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- “15 Common Errors in Business Valuation” Camden County Bar Association – December 2020 (with Daniel Roche)
- “The Future of Discovery and Data Analytics in Divorce” AAML NJ Chapter, September 2020 (with Daniel Roche)
- “Finding Hidden Assets Using Tax Returns and Other Means” NJSBA New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education August 2020 (with Sandra C. Fava, Esq., Gerard L. Felt, Esq., and Daniel Roche)
- “Forensic Accounting Meets Digital Analytics“, Valuation and Litigation Advisor, June 22, 2020 (with Daniel Roche)
- “Change? Or Changed Circumstances? Does COVID-19 Constitute a Change in Circumstances for Alimony?”, Valuation & Litigation Advisor, May 26, 2020
- “TCJA Impact on Alimony and Business Valuations” Various Law Firms, February 2019 (with Daniel Roche)
- “The Buzz About Non-Operating Assets”, Valuation & Litigation Advisor, November 15, 2019
- “Asset Tracing” NACVA NJ Chapter, November 2019 (with Daniel Roche)
- “Tax Consequences of Marriage”, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Winter Newsletter 2014/15 (with Michael Saponara)
- CLE Approved Courses Presented to Law Firms and Bar Associations