Taylor Rosanova is a senior manager in the Valuation and Litigation Support Services group of Marcum’s Philadelphia office. Mr. Rosanova is a valuation professional with seven years of experience in the appraisal of business enterprises, ownership interests, intangible assets and various equity and liability securities. He has worked for both private and public clients across a variety of industries. His experience includes valuations for financial reporting purposes including, but not limited to, purchase price allocations, impairment testing, equity compensation, and fair value measurements which include the analysis of complex financial instruments. In addition to financial reporting, Mr. Rosanova has also performed numerous valuations for mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, strategic planning, and tax reporting. He has participated in appraisals involving worldwide business enterprises ranging in value from less than $10 million to greater than $2.5 billion.
Mr. Rosanova has obtained his CFA Charter from the CFA Institute and is a graduate of Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance. Prior to joining Marcum, Mr. Rosanova held a similar position at a large national accounting firm. In a previous role at a large healthcare company, he focused on data aggregation and analysis in assisting the financial reporting team.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Chartered Financial Analyst Institute
- Chartered Financial Analysts Society of Philadelphia
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Libations and Legal Education, Business Valuations: The Basics, with Edward Waddington, January 2020
- Lunch and Learn, Valuation Considerations when Valuing Privately Held Companies, with Edward Waddington, January 2020
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts – New Jersey Conference, Valuing Cannabis Companies, with Nick Parseghian, November 2019
- Marcum’s National Advisory Conference, Valuing Cannabis Companies, with Nick Parseghian, October 2019
- Co-Author “Valuation Discussion and Tax lmplications of ‘Kress v. United States”, The Legal Intelligencer, August 2019
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs Annual Forensic and Valuation Conference Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – Impact on Business Valuations, with Edward Waddington, November 2018
- Using Transaction Database, Marcum 2018 Valuation and Litigation Support CPE Conference, New Haven, CT, October 2018
- Financial Damage Measurement: A Refresher, The Legal Intelligencer, October 2018
- Association for Corporate Growth University Valuation Panelist, February 2018
- Co-Author “Fair Value in Pennsylvania Shareholders Actions”, Marcum LLP Forensic Files, August 2016