Tax & Business
Terry Lamantia is a seasoned tax partner providing tax advisory, tax accounting, and compliance services to global banking and capital markets, not-for-profit, commercial, and individual clients.
Terry’s extensive experience includes leadership and management of diverse teams across geographies and business segments. She has managed large-scale global projects for multinational banking and capital market clients, as well as the development and successful implementation of strategic plans to increase market share, achieving significant client account growth.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hofstra University Women In Leadership Advisory Board
- Meals On Wheels of Greenwich, Board
- Junior League of Greenwich, Sustainer Board
- Greenwich United Way, Advisory Board
- YWCA Greenwich, former Vice Chair
- Greenwich High School PTA, former Co-president