Tax & Business
Thomas McGlone is a partner in Marcum’s Philadelphia office and a member of the Firm’s Tax & Business Services division.
Mr. McGlone specializes in selected areas of taxation, working closely with individuals, corporations, partnerships, fiduciaries, estates and nonprofits in the areas of tax planning, administration and compliance. Since 1986, he has applied his accounting, tax, business advisory, and business valuation knowledge and experience in serving small to mid-sized entities.
Since obtaining his Certified Valuation Analyst certification in 1999, Mr. McGlone has used the experience he has gained from assisting small businesses to provide business valuation reports in a variety of industries. The reports provide clients with solutions for a wide range of issues including buy/sell agreements, estate/gift tax reporting, merger/acquisition/ sale/dissolution, litigation support, executive compensation plans, and divorce.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kennett Symphony of Chester County – Board
- Knights of Columbus, St. Maximilian Kolbe Council 11319
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Penn State Alumni Association
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)