Marcum LLP Relaunches Marcum Foundation in South Florida
New York City, NY – Marcum LLP, a top national accounting and advisory services firm, today relaunched the Firm’s charitable giving arm in South Florida. The newly branded Marcum Foundation debuts this week with a new website, located at www.marcumfoundation.org.
The mission of the Marcum Foundation is to support South Florida charities providing critical assistance to our neighbors in need, through programs and services delivered at the community level. The Marcum Foundation is ranked among the top 25 corporate givers to South Florida charities. Funds are raised through events, collection drives, volunteer initiatives and a planned giving program.
“The Marcum Foundation is honored to be able to support the excellent work of several outstanding South Florida charities. Our partners and staff have made the Foundation a priority for our Firm in South Florida, and our new website will help showcase the important programs and services that our charity beneficiaries deliver to the community,” said Shaun Blogg, Chair of the Marcum Foundation and Partner-in-Charge of the Firm’s West Palm Beach office.
The Marcum Foundation’s 2014 charity partners include:
- Bankruptcy Bar Foundation – Funds the pro bono activities of the Bankruptcy Bar Association of the Southern District of Florida.
- Center for Family Services – Strengthens families through counseling, education and homeless intervention.
- Feeding South Florida – Dedicated to ending hunger in South Florida.
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition of Broward and Palm Beach Counties – Prenatal care for uninsured or underinsured pregnant women and teens.
- Neighbors4Neighbors – Disaster response and community support.
- TriCounty Humane Society – No-kill animal shelter and rescue organization.
For additional information, visit www.marcumfoundation.org.
About Marcum LLP
Marcum LLP is a top-ranked national accounting and advisory firm dedicated to helping entrepreneurial, middle-market companies and high net worth individuals achieve their goals. Marcum’s industry-focused practices offer deep insight and specialized services to privately held and publicly registered companies, and nonprofit and social sector organizations. The Firm also provides a full complement of technology, wealth management, and executive search and staffing services. Headquartered in New York City, Marcum has offices in major business markets across the U.S. and select international locations. #AskMarcum.