Remote workforces on unsecured Wi-Fi networks pose added security risks. And when employees return to the office and reconnect directly to your corporate network, they expose your systems and data to malware, computer infections and other unwanted cyber-threats.
The FTC, NIST, CISA and other authorities warn of increased attacks from hackers, cybercriminals and other bad actors. Organizations should assume malicious parties will gain control of telework corporate laptops and other devices and attempt to recover sensitive data or leverage the devices to gain access to the enterprise network.
Combating those risks requires additional resources and technology to ensure potential threats are detected and immediately addressed. Sadly, given today’s threat landscape traditional antivirus solutions are no longer adequate.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marcum’s Managed Endpoint Detection and Response solution focuses on minimizing the detection-to-containment timeframe of threats that bypass preventive controls. For the first 90 days of your workforce returning, Marcum will:
- Identify suspicious behavior using predictive threat modeling to automatically block expected, unexpected and file-less attacks.
- Locate threats designed to circumvent prevention with a zero-trust approach, leveraging proprietary machine learning and advanced analytics.
- Minimize threat actor dwell time with elite threat hunters that identify, lock down and isolate compromised endpoints on your behalf.
- Determine root cause and eradicate threat actor presence across your environment with full incident lifecycle support.
- Recommend next steps toward remediation.
Can your current endpoint solution and security team detect and respond to the volume of threats that could be reintroduced into your network? If you’re not sure, ask Marcum.