Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Friday, June 12, 2020
As your trusted advisors, Marcum is committed to sharing the best information available concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis to our clients and colleagues. In this webinar, Marcum LLP’s Coronavirus Task Force members will provide updated information in regards to the recent changes to the PPP program from the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020, passed by the Senate on June 3rd, the loan forgiveness application, and what documentation to assemble. The program will conclude with an interactive Q&A session.
Frequently asked questions include:
- What expenses qualify for loan forgiveness?
- How do I track the expenses that qualify for loan forgiveness?
- What data / documents should I be accumulating and how do I accumulate it?
- How can I prepare a budget and track my progress during the 24 week period?
- What ideas may help me achieve 100% loan forgiveness?
- Can I pick and choose which weeks I use PPP funds and which weeks I use general funds?
Submit a Question
Got a question for our panel? Register for this complimentary event and you can submit your questions once you register. We’ll address as many as possible LIVE during our 60 minute Q&A.
Coronavirus Resource Center
Have more questions about the impact of the coronavirus on your business? Visit Marcum’s Coronavirus Resource Center for up-to-date information.