Wednesday, June 24, 2020
One of the biggest areas of concern for all private foundations is that of self-dealing. Do you know exactly who your disqualified persons are? Do you know which types of transactions are actually prohibited, regardless of the amount involved? Are you concerned about “reasonable compensation” for your foundation’s executive…are you sure you know what “reasonable compensation” means and what documentation you need to maintain?
Join us for a discussion of the processes you can implement to ensure that your executive’s compensation is reasonable and will stand up to an audit by the IRS and make sure self-dealing is nothing to be concerned about for your foundation.
- Disqualified persons
- Shared office space and personnel
- Reasonable compensation
- Compensation related policies and procedures
- Salary surveys and other comparative data
- Potential consequences and penalties
- New proposed regulations on excess compensation