Office Managing Partner
James D. Wilkinson is a partner in the Firm’s Providence, Rhode Island, office. He has more than 34 years of public accounting experience providing audit, accounting services, and technology consulting to a wide array of clients and industries. Additionally, he advises clients in areas ranging from business process efficiencies, mergers and acquisitions, and implementation of new accounting pronouncements.
Mr. Wilkinson is passionate about leveraging technologies to solve business challenges and provides outsourced accounting services for growing, entrepreneurial businesses from start-ups to well-established operations. He strives to implement technologies to empower people and transform complex systems and business processes into efficient and productive suites of integrated applications. He enjoys the fast-paced and ever-changing technology environment and contributing to client successes.
Mr. Wilkinson is an active peer review team captain under the AICPA Peer Review program, and has conducted quality control reviews for a multitude of CPA firms across the country.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- New England Peer Review, Inc., Member of Executive Committee (1995 – 2001; 2007 – 2013)
- PHS Music Boosters, Inc., Treasurer and former President
- Associated Builders and Contractors of Rhode Island
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Bill.com Accounting Partner Advisory Council, Founding Member
Accreditations, Designations & Certifications
- Certified Information Technology Professional (AICPA)
- Xero Certified Advisor
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Bill.com Certified Expert