Marcum LLP’s Technology practice endeavors to be the best in the eyes of our prospective clients, clients and firm members regarding expertise and service.
We strive to build value by delivering services and solutions in innovative and cost effective ways for well-funded start-ups through middle market public and private companies within the following industry sectors:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Software (Enterprise and SaaS).
- Services relating to information technology.
- Renewable energy.
- Clean technology.
- Green technology.
- Innovative Technologies.
- Process Technologies.
Scope of Services
- Assurance Services
- Tax Services
- Consulting Services
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations of Financial Statements of Public and Private Companies.
- Internal Audits.
- Pension and Benefit Plan Review and Audits (ERISA).
- Financial Forecasts and Projections.
- Internal Controls Review and Design.
- Due Diligence on Acquisitions/Divestitures.
- Custom Assurance Services.
- Agreed Upon Procedures.
- Quality of Earnings.
- Reverse Mergers and Recapitalizations
- Tax Return Preparation and Compliance.
- Tax Department Outsourcing.
- International Taxation Services.
- State and Local Taxation Services.
- Alternative Minimum Tax Planning.
- Federal, State and Local Tax Planning and Consulting.
- Succession Planning.
- IRS Examination Assistance.
- ASC 740 (FAS 109 and FIN 48).
- Tax Credits and Incentives.
- Quality of Earnings
- IPO Readiness
- Family Wealth Services
- Accounting Services
- Bank Financing Assistance
- Valuation Services
- SEC Outsourcing Post Transaction Support
- Business Acquisition and Sale Support
- Forensic Accounting
- Fraud Investigations
- Litigation Support/Expert Testimony
- Strategic Planning and Profit Enhancement
- Going Private Transactions
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Accounting Assistance and Back Office Services
- Information Risk Management
- Operation Effectiveness
- Privacy and Compliance
Related Insights & News
Select the region to view contacts.