Corporate spending on technology continues to rise as companies seek ways to drive increased efficiency and productivity. Money invested, however, doesn’t always equate to value derived. It’s important to separate fact from fiction, to pinpoint where value can be added, money saved and operations streamlined.
When it’s time to be more strategic about your technology environment, ask Marcum.
Marcum Technology IT Assessment Services
Marcum Technology’s Consulting Assessment team helps you answer core questions about your technology environment, including:
- Is our information technology adequately supporting our business? Or could we do better for the money we’re spending?
- Is our business secure? Or are we at risk of compromise?
- Are there new technologies we could be using now to help us grow and improve our business?
A Marcum Technology IT Executive Assessment or IT Comprehensive Assessment will help you uncover the answers to those important questions and others.
How does Marcum’s IT Assessment Process Work?
During a Marcum Technology IT Assessment, experienced consultants collaborate with your staff while engaging with leaders of Marcum’s industry group specialized in your industry. You work with a dedicated Marcum assessment leader for the entire engagement. Your assessment leader oversees the process and facilitates communication between the Marcum assessment team and your staff.
CIO/CTO as a Service
Meeting cyclical needs.
Businesses need to approach technology strategically. But setting the right technology strategy isn’t necessarily a full-time job. The work of a strategist tends to be cyclical/seasonal. Once a plan is implemented, you monitor it in place, refining it along the way, before you need the strategist again.
For many businesses, the most sensible solution is a fractional CIO/CTO who can:
- Continuously assess your business technology environment.
- Align your technology systems to support your organization’s goals and objectives.
- Assist in evaluating, mentoring and motivating your IT staff.
- Evaluate software and services, including preparing RFPs, negotiating contracts, conducting business process analysis.
- Lead NIST and ISO-based security assessments.
- Manage costs, improve productivity, and increase ROI.
Marcum Technology’s industry-focused fractional CIOs and CTOs help you run your business safely and securely today and long into the future. They bring you skills and experience across a wide array of industries and proficiency across numerous technology platforms to help you ensure your technology strategy is well-conceived, implemented and maintained. And, you can leverage this top technology talent at a small percentage of the cost of hiring a full-time CIO or CTO.