Financial reporting and compliance has always presented challenges to even the most seasoned of public filers. Considering an IPO or just meeting your periodic reporting requirements can be a daunting task without the right skills. Marcum has the expertise to provide your organization with the knowledge and skills necessary
to meet the ever-changing requirements of public company reporting.
Our team has a diverse background working both in public accounting and private industry with publicly-held companies. Our professionals have effectively guided companies through the complex reporting requirements associated with registration statements for mergers, IPOs and debt offerings, as well as the periodic reporting requirements of Form 10-K and Form 10-Q.
We offer a full range of services specifically geared toward publicly-held companies including:
- Preparation and review of periodic filings with the SEC
- Assistance in responding to SEC comment letters and other inquiries
- Review and preparation of information to be provided to external auditors
- Drafting of registration statements in connection with mergers, IPOs and debt offerings
- Preparation and review of tax provisions (ASC 740) and required disclosures
- Technical accounting consultation
- Guidance with the application of SEC rules and regulations
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Internal audit planning and execution
Insights & News
Select the region to view contacts.