Established in 2001 and now comprised of more than 20 professionals, HR Managed Services is one of our Group’s most distinguished practices.
HR has developed into one of the most critical – and challenging – functions to staff with qualified practitioners, particularly among small and mid-sized clients. Because of this, organizations have increasingly turned to Marcum. With a team comprised almost entirely of certified professionals from either SHRM or HRCI (or both), engaging Marcum’s team of experienced HR professionals offers an exceptional option.
The three primary delivery methods of HR Managed Services include:
Workplace policies, culture, compliance, payroll and benefits management…the list goes on.
HR practices are constantly evolving and it can be overwhelming for organizations to keep up with all of the changes. Whether you are looking for a fully outsourced HR solution or a complementary addition to your present team, Marcum’s tested professionals have the right blend of expertise and talent to support your organization in any HR role.
Sometimes you just don’t have the extra bandwidth to handle another project.
Other times you’re looking for a particular expertise or an outside vantage point. That’s where we can help. Marcum provides HR audits & assessments, compliance review, performance management, payroll conversions, compensation benchmarking, policy and procedure support, employee handbook development, investigations and an abundance of additional services to help strengthen your HR function. We’re a team you can count on – just ask our clients.
When you are looking for an interim HR professional, Marcum’s team of certified HR practitioners provides a compelling alternative to independent consultants and temporary agencies – that’s both reliable and effective.
Current Client Services
Career opportunities at our clients.
- Development Manager, Major Gifts - BrightFocus Foundation | Clarksburg, MD
- The Development Manager, Major Gifts (Manager) is responsible for growing and managing a major gift portfolio of 120-150 individuals in various stages of the donor giving cycle. The Manager understands how achievement of fundraising goals is a reflection of time and resource allocation, as well as the ability to build relationships with donors. Learn More
- Development Operations Manager - United We Dream | Washington, DC
- United We Dream seeks a Development Operations Manager to oversee critical systems and services to support our fundraising program, activities and staff. This position will serve as administrator for UWD's fundraising CRM (The Raiser's Edge), manage gift tracking and acknowledgment, reporting and data analyses, prospect research, and systems training. Learn More
- Human Resources Manager - Pharmerit International | Bethesda, MD
- The successful candidate will play a key role in the continued success and evolution at Pharmerit International by offering advice and executing across the employment lifecycle including recruitment, performance management, employee relations, benefits, terminations, compliance, and HR best practices. Learn More
- Individual Giving Manager - United We Dream | Washington, DC
- United We Dream Network seeks an Individual Giving Manager to lead annual fundraising efforts, primarily focused on individual donors. This position will lead the creation and successful implementation of a robust, sustainable individual giving program. Learn More
- Manager, Major Gifts - BrightFocus Foundation | Clarksburg, MD
- The Manager, Major Gifts is responsible for growing and then managing a major gift portfolio of 120-125 individuals in various stages of the donor giving cycle. The Manager understands how achievement of fundraising goals is a reflection of time and resource allocation, as well as the ability to build relationships with donors. Learn More
- Manager, Membership Data (and Digital Fundraising) - Catholic Charities USA | Washington, DC
- The Manager of Membership Data (and Digital Fundraising) will be responsible for overseeing and managing the information in the database for Member Services and operational support teams of the National Office. Learn More
- Senior Director, Impact Investing - Catholic Charities USA | Washington, DC
- The objective of this position is to guide identification and analysis of social impact investment opportunities in securing sources of investing capital from private and public models, and other similar vehicles to support local Catholic Charities agencies in their efforts to develop and implement alternative business strategies, including social ventures/social enterprise endeavors that achieve CCUSA's Strategic Plan and national initiatives. Learn More
- Senior Director, Institutional Giving - Catholic Charities USA | Washington, DC
- The Sr. Director, Institutional Giving is responsible for identifying and securing new sources of funding from Corporations, Foundations and Investors that will result in significant financial gifts to advance the ministry of Catholic Charities USA. This individual will work to ensure that corporate and foundational giving is a vibrant component of an overall comprehensive fundraising strategy that supports the identified initiatives of the 2017-2022 Strategic Plan. Learn More
- Senior Grants Manager - United We Dream | Washington, DC
- United We Dream Network seeks an experienced Senior Grants Manager to oversee the administration of the organization's grants portfolio and processes, produce funding proposals and reports, identify and cultivate prospects, strengthen internal systems, and ensure alignment of funding opportunities with organizational goals. Learn More