Established in 2001 and now comprised of more than 20 professionals, HR Managed Services is one of our Group’s most distinguished practices.
HR has developed into one of the most critical – and challenging – functions to staff with qualified practitioners, particularly among small and mid-sized clients. Because of this, organizations have increasingly turned to Marcum. With a team comprised almost entirely of certified professionals from either SHRM or HRCI (or both), engaging Marcum’s team of experienced HR professionals offers an exceptional option.
The three primary delivery methods of HR Managed Services include:
Workplace policies, culture, compliance, payroll and benefits management…the list goes on.
HR practices are constantly evolving and it can be overwhelming for organizations to keep up with all of the changes. Whether you are looking for a fully outsourced HR solution or a complementary addition to your present team, Marcum’s tested professionals have the right blend of expertise and talent to support your organization in any HR role.
Sometimes you just don’t have the extra bandwidth to handle another project.
Other times you’re looking for a particular expertise or an outside vantage point. That’s where we can help. Marcum provides HR audits & assessments, compliance review, performance management, payroll conversions, compensation benchmarking, policy and procedure support, employee handbook development, investigations and an abundance of additional services to help strengthen your HR function. We’re a team you can count on – just ask our clients.
When you are looking for an interim HR professional, Marcum’s team of certified HR practitioners provides a compelling alternative to independent consultants and temporary agencies – that’s both reliable and effective.
Current Client Searches
Career opportunities at our clients.
- Human Resources Director - National Association of Independent Schools | Washington, DC
- The Director of Human Resources (DHR) will enhance and administer human resource policies, goals, objectives, programs and best practices for the organization. Learn More
- Human Resources Manager - Destinations International | Washington, DC
- As a strategic partner and member of the Leadership Team, the HR Manager will enhance, develop, implement and enforce creative HR policies and procedures for the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the organization. Learn More
- Director, Office of Career Promotion - American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine | Rockville, MD
- The Director provides strategic direction for all programs and services of the Office of Career Promotion including overall management of the AACPM Application Service centralized application program, the Enrollment Management Platform, Council of Student Admissions Officers activities and national podiatric career awareness programs. Learn More
- Assistant Manager of Sales and Accounts, Global Business Development - ACTE Global | VA, IL, IN
- The Associate Sales and Account Manager, Global Business Development is focused on supporting the achievement of ACTE’s business development strategies and goals by generating sponsorship revenue from existing sponsors and account and project management. Learn More
- Senior Grants Manager - United We Dream | Washington, DC
- United We Dream Network seeks an experienced Senior Grants Manager to oversee the administration of the organization's grants portfolio and processes, produce funding proposals and reports, identify and cultivate prospects, strengthen internal systems, and ensure alignment of funding opportunities with organizational goals. Learn More