Companies in all industries regularly rely on Marcum for the leadership provided by an interim CFO or accounting/finance manager. These professionals are experienced partners, directors and managers uniquely qualified to help you build out and broaden capabilities, or strengthen your finance function.
Sometimes, specialized knowledge and practical experience are the missing ingredients needed to help you protect the integrity and continuity of your accounting, finance, and business operations. And, with Marcum’s experienced interim professionals there’s no lengthy onboarding process. And, when appropriate, we can also help you identify a permanent replacement and participate in interviewing and onboarding the successful candidate to ensure a seamless transition.
The strategic direction and leadership you need for your critical financial issues is a phone call away. Ask Marcum.
Interim Management Services
Experienced Marcum professionals can help you:
- Turn around difficult situations.
- Meet stiff deadlines and help manage rapid growth.
- Resolve reporting delays resulting from turnover and other personnel issues.
- Interpret complex technical accounting matters and implement solutions.
- Remediate material weaknesses for public companies.
- Improve or create efficient sustainable processes.
- Bring deeper accounting and financial reporting expertise to planned business transactions or events, and much more.
- Improve financial processes.
- Direct resources to the right places to promote growth using financial planning and analysis techniques.
- Optimize your organization’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
Accounting Outsourcing Services
Marcum’s outsourcing services allows small business, start-ups, and mid-market clients to leverage our strategic technology partnerships to automate transaction processing and back office operations.
The technology partnerships include Xero, Quickbooks, Intacct, Bill.com, Receipt Bank, ADP Run, Gusto, and Expensify that we can establish, implement, and maintain. These services are cost efficient, flexible, and integrate clients operations work flow, providing them with increased visibility into Company on a real-time basis and more time to focus on growing the business. Our team will create a sound accounting foundation to align your financial and operational goals. Clients are able to utilize our technical professionals while receiving the following resources:
- Transaction Processing – Automation and integration between systems simplifies business process including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and other back office operations.
- Financial Reporting and Close Processes – Provides real time insight to the financial and operational status of the company while allowing Companies to simplify the close process. Users can also easily review key performance indicators to assess the profitability at multiple levels.
- Budgeting and Forecasting – Increased visibility leads to enhanced planning, forecasting, and financial modeling.